Arrival into Oman will take place between 29th November and 6th December 2021. Teams will arrive by air via Muscat International Airport or by road from the United Arab Emirates.
All travel guidelines will be adhered to by all competitors prior to arrival to Oman. These are currently:
- All attendees of the event arriving into Oman will be required to undergo a PCR test at least 72-hours (when flights are less than 8 hours), or at least 96 hours (when flights are longer than 8 hours) before their scheduled arrival and to present a certified medical certificate of a negative COVID-19 test result.
- Travel insurance covering COVID-19. For those who have no such insurance, it is possible to get it from Muscat airport. The cost is RO 5.15 (€11.70) per person.
- Vaccination certificate. The second dose of the vaccine has to have been administered a minimum of 14 days before arrival to Oman.
- Travelers below 18 and travelers with medically confirmed health conditions that prevent them from taking the vaccination are exempt from presenting the COVID-19 vaccine certificate and PCR test certificate.
- Register & upload PCR tests & vaccination certificate & payment of RO 2.50 (€5.57) per person.
Emushrif link: https://covid19.emushrif.om/
For more detailed COVID information: Click here
Latest update: November 10, 2021